Suggestions on the nutritious diet needed to increase Height A common diet that will stunt height growth is the one that includes too much carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are usually rich in foods like rice, bread, potatoes, corn. and other cereal grains. Avoid eating too much carbohydrates since they contain lots of energy (calories) but few vital nutrients that can help your body to grow. This is actually why Asian people are shorter than the European and American people.
- Asian people's diet are mainly consisted of carbohydrates type of foods like rice or corn, but European and American people consume much more protein-rich foods. In order to grow taller, your body need proteins, vitamins and minerals more readily than carbohydrates and fats. How to actually increase height while you are sleeping It is during deep sleep that growth hormone does its job to thickening and lengthening your bones. So appropriate sleeping time (not the longer, the better) and correct sleeping posture are all very important for your body to grow.
- The best exercises you can do to maximize the result of Wonder Shoe sole Certain Yoga exercise, if performed along with using Wonder Shoe Sole, can help Wonder Shoe Sole maximize its result and really push you to your maximum natural height. To Begin Sit quietly and be with your breath.
- Consciously slow down the breath and breathe from the belly. Allow a few minutes to calm down, center yourself. Spinal Flex Sit in easy pose. Grab the ankles. As you inhale powerfully, flex the spine forward, keeping the shoulders relaxed and the head straight. Do not move the head up and down.
- Exhale and relax the spine back. Continue rhythmically with deep breaths.
- As you inhale feel the energy go down the spine. 1-3 minutes or up to 108 time. Spinal flex on the heels Sit on the heels; place the hands flat on the thighs. Continue spinal flex as above with a powerful breath. Side Twists Sit on the heels.
- Place the hands on the shoulders, fingers in front and thumbs in back Inhale, twist to the left.
- Exhale, while coming back to the position.
- Repeat the same in the right. Twist your head to each side as well. Gradually feel an increased rotation in your spine. Keep elbows parallel to the ground, allowing the arms to swing freely with the body. This exercise can be done standing up Continue 1-2 minutes or 26 times.
- Side Bends In easy pose, clasp hands behind neck in Venus Lock (Fingers interlaced) and bend straight sideways at the waist, aiming the elbow toward the floor beside the hip. Inhale as you bend left.
- Exhale while coming back to the position, Repeat the same in the right side. Don't arch or contract the back. Bend sideways only. This exercise can be done standing. 1-2 minutes or 26 times.
- Come on the hands and knees. Shoulder width apart. Inhale as you flex your spine down and bring your head up. Exhale as you flex your spine up in an arched position with the head down. Keep the arms straight.
- Continue rhythmically with powerful breathing, gradually increasing the speed as your spine becomes more and more flexible. 1-3 minutes.
How to balance the three important factors to increase height :
- Exercise (with Wonder Shoe Sole), diet and sleep. A successful effort to grow taller should be a combination of all three important factors: exercise (with Wonder Shoe Sole) proper diet, and sufficient sleep.
- So it is very important for you to learn how to balance all of these three factors. After years research and first hand experience with growth, we found the following
Height balance formula best describes the importance of each factor :
- 1 inch of extra high=0.5 inch from exercise (with Wonder Shoe Sole) + 0.25 inch from proper diet + 0.25 inch from sufficient sleep.
- The above Height Balance Formula is your best guidance.